Title Mortgage Solution is a fully licensed mortgage lender servicing New Hampshire and Vermont with offices conveniently located in the Upper Valley and Burlington, VT. Both of these areas are college towns with a variety of professional studies including well respected medical schools. Title Mortgage Solution works with many mortgage partners to service your loan and we fund your purchase or refinance with our own money. This gives us the ability to offer innovative and competitive loan products such as our 100% financing program.
The 100% financing program is unique because it requires no money down, has no mortgage insurance requirements and there is no income limit. All of which makes it easier to qualify.
It is our goal to offer loan products that meet the needs of our customers. Vermont and New Hampshire continue to maintain a strong real estate market and the rental market can be competitive with a limited supply at a high cost. Graduate students and residents often opt to make a home purchase instead of renting. This program is the perfect solution for a medical or professional student who know they will be in the area for a few years.
Ideal for Professionals & Residents
In addition to our 100% financing loan option, we offer a variety of other loan programs to meet your needs as a borrower.
- Conforming Loans – The most common loan type used by borrowers today. We offer long-term fixed rate and adjustable loans that meet Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan limits.
- Non-Conforming (Portfolio) Loans – Portfolio loans do not meet secondary loan requirements for one reason or another. These loans are held by banks in their portfolio.
- FHA Loans – An FHA loan is a mortgage that is insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Borrowers with these loans pay mortgage insurance to protect the lender in the event that the borrower were to default on the loan.
- VA Home Loans – The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Loans are available to active duty service members and veterans who meet the requirements of credit score, income, and have a Certificate of Eligibility.
- Jumbo Loans – Any loan amount over $417,000 is considered a ‘Jumbo’ loan.
- Imperfect Credit Loans – At Title Mortgage we understand that no everyone has excellent credit. Imperfect Credit loans allow those with less-than-perfect credit scores qualify for competitive rate loans.
- Unique Properties – For those trying to finance a property that doesn’t fit the mold, Title Mortgage can help.
- Land – We offer aggressive financing options for the land you want to purchase.
- Construction Loans – When you are looking to build a new home, discuss your loan options with us. We offer one-time closing construction loans, as well as both fixed rate and adjustable rate options.
Contact the Title Mortgage team today to discuss your lending needs and let us help you make your home ownership dreams a reality.
110 Main Street
Burlington, Vermont 05401
Phone: (802) 242-2000
7 Lebanon Street
Hanover, New Hampshire 03755
Phone: (603) 643-1400